5.10.06

Curls and my girls..

Just thought I'd share a photo of my beautiful girls (Goddaughter and Emily). Emily just LOVES Victoria-Rose (GD) and follows her around everywhere. I'm going to miss her so much when we go :(

My Girls!!!


And for those that have met my daughter... they know that she had no hair for FOREVER!!! Well, the last couple of weeks strange things have been happening.. CURLS have 'popped out' all over her head!! It is the cutest thing LOL.. All together now.. "AWWWWWWWWW"...

8 comments:

Cass said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

OMG BEC! Its hair! I love it, sooo cute.

Julie said...

So cute!!! Just beautiful :)

Andrea said...

Very cute, that is how Ellyse's curls started too!

lolliegirl said...

LOL Andrea.. I thought you were going to bed!!

Anonymous said...

AAAWWwwwww, too cute! make sure you save them at her first haircut.

Savanna Alisha Jean Allen's Diary said...

Oh wow ! She was saving them up because curls are extra hard to grow :)

They are gorgeous!!!

~Shibley~ said...

WOW, look at that hair Emily!!! Good growing :-)

Gorgeous skirt there too Bec :-)