


Taken with my mobile phone so not the best quality. Dh found a wig on a mannequin and put it on Emily. It looked so funny.. I was laughing so hard when I saw her, even the ladies that run the shop were laughing. As soon as I got the camera out she was saying "cheeeeeeeese" LOL. That is her 'cheeeese' grin... What a show off LOL.
I also picked up some bargains from here (St Vinnies). I got another Sheridan sheet. I didn't know it was Sheridan until I got it home and washed it. Some buttons, a Roxy tshirt for myself and some near new tshirts and singlet tops for Emily. I'm happy with my purchases from there.. THANKS JULIE (Keropi) for letting me know where it was..
HOT, HOT, HOT here today.. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 40deg. There is a lovely cool breeze now though.. I love when hot days end with cool breezes.
I will try to get some pics up in the next couple of days..



3 comments:
Angel, Love the photos, she looks so cute. It was too hot today but it is beautiful now, that cool breeze is lovely. I also love your new sig.
SO cute!!! ROFL. Down here in Melbourne it was quite cool today... I would not have minded it a little warmer... but you can keep your super hot... :)
Your welcome, I wanna see what you bought though!! gorgeous photo, don't you love it when they screw their noses up lol
Post a Comment