What a lovely surprise I got when I opened it and saw this...


I'm sorry, the photos don't do her justice AT ALL!! She is absolutely beautiful. She looks so professionally made. Double top stitching around the bill and feet and she is so plump and cuddly. THANK YOU so much Dani (daniL). I (we) love it so much.
I have loved doing this swap. It was fun. I can't wait until the next one (well, the next one that I will have time to participate in!) Thank you so much Ingrid for organising it :D



9 comments:
Oh WOW, she is beautiful! I may just have to ask Dani for the pattern!
WOW she is absolutely adorable, well done Dani!
That is adorable!! I love the choice of fabric!
I love her, she looks so perfect!!
Fantastic job Dani!!
Very nice indeed, she looks like she could have popped out of a story book!
That is fantastic. Great work Dani
All i can say is
WOW
what quality
I am so glad you like her.
Very cute! And a good size to cuddle, too.
Post a Comment