GRRRR!! I am sick of seeing this when I try to open a page!!! EB is playing up so I have to come in here and talk to myself. Not all that unusual for me though LOL..
Thank you all for your comments about my softie :) You have made me feel much better about it now. I wasn't sure if the whole thing was supposed to be sewn (as in with fabric) or if I could use other materials/items to make it.. I'm glad I decided on making him though, seeing as most of you have never seen one before!!
Belinda- Thank you for your comments too. I'm glad that you all like him. I don't know if you intentionally named him after me but I felt a bit warm and fuzzy when I read that you called him 'Blue Angel'..
I have been busy sewing some new outfits the lst couple of days. I made a twirly skirt (I think I mentioned that earlier on) and just recently I made a gorgeous top from a pattern that the lovely Andrea sent me! (THANK YOU ANDREA!!!) I also made some cute little capri pants to go with it. No pattern for these just kinda hoped for the best LOL... Seeing as it is 11pm I wont take photos of it until tomorrow (hopefully). I think this is my new favourite outfit :D
Last night was an emotional night for me. I got an MSN message from my dear friend (DD's Godmother) telling me that her daughter aged 6 (my Goddaughter... you still with me?? LOL) was crying and inconsolable :-( Apparently she didn't realise that we were moving interstate and when she found out she dropped to her knees and started shaking and crying :( We have a special bond that I can't explain. I have never felt so close to any child like this before (other than my own) so it is a special thing to cherish. They popped in this afternoon and GD (Goddaughter) hugged me like there was no tomorrow :( It's going to be so hard to leave her/them. It will be hard not to be able to just pop in and see her. She comes over here every holidays and we do 'girly stuff' together. That is our special time :) Hmmm, I have babbled on about this haven't I? Sorry about that.. I told you I talk to myself :/
Anyway, I had better get out of here... Thanks for listening to me :D
4.10.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Angel, you poor thing and your poor GD. Hopefully you can get the long distance thing happening really well and she will have someone to visit in the holidays.
Yes Angel - Blue Angel was named after you! Thanks again. I must have missed that you were moving!! When, Where??
Thanks Cass.. I hope that they will all be able to come up and visit with us..
Belinda- I feel honoured that Blue Angel was named after me!!
Post a Comment