17.12.08

It's my birthday today! Happy birthday to me...

No, not my birthday (that was last week). Today is my baby girl's 4th birthday. 4 years old.



Trust me to get sick for 2 days beforehand as well. She wanted a pink cake and this was the best I could manage. Emily didn't care. It was pink and that is all that matters.

And I think the poor baby is coming down with what I had :(

Happy 4th birthday my beautiful Princess...

For all those bloglines readers. I've changed my blog layout to 'Christmas-fy' it (Christmas-fy? I don't know.. I told you I was sick!). It's a bit 'in-ya-face-kinda-pink' but it's different. I'll change it soon. PROMISE!

I've got lots to tell so I'll be back shortly to share all about my birthday surprises. Yes, I said SURPRISES.. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Cass said...

Happy Birthday. I can't believe how big she is getting

Little Munchkins said...

Happy birthday Emily!