I've changed the background on my blog again. Now It's a bit 'loud' and it's making me feel a little claustrophobic. I'll see how it goes for a couple of days and I'll reassess then.
Well, it's 8:30pm on New Years Eve and I can hear fireworks going off. I am guessing from Wet'n'wild as they have a childrens new years eve party on. I must admit, I don't 'get' the whole New Years Eve thing. I much prefer to be sleeping well before the clock strikes midnight. In fact, I am about to head off to bed in just a moment.
Had a busy day today digging out the mulch and weeds in the garden ready for the new mulch to be put in. We have filled a mini skip bin and have a trailer load of stuff to take to the tip. Lots of work happening in the next few days. I am tired just thinking about it!
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment on my blog. It's nice to know that I am not talking to myself in here ;). Thank you for taking an interest and encouraging and inspiring me through your own work. I love reading and seeing the creations that others have made.
Anyway, for those that are out celebrating, I hope you have a nice time and keep safe on the road. Wishing you all a safe and happy 2009!
See you next year!!!
31.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment