9.12.07

Oh Christmas dress, Oh Christmas dress...

How ever gold are your stars...
Sorry, lame attempt at being funny (I promise I wont do it again!)

Here is the Christmas dress I made for Emily. I laid awake in bed thinking of something quick and simple to make (as you do) and this is what I came up with. I originally made this one and then I altered the pattern. Much quicker and easier. I love the fabric on this one. It's a light weight cotton, almost like a muslin/cheese cloth and there are gold metallic stars on it. I am thinking of putting either a gold or a white sash around the waist. Not too sure yet and time is running away from me!


So that's the dress.. Emily LOVES it. She wants to wear it all the time. It's her 'Frismas' (Christmas in Emily language) dress..

5 comments:

Cass said...

Wow that looks great. Can't wait to see her in it

Andrea said...

Oh so pretty and girly, I just love it!

Leah said...

That's so sweet and summery! Perfect for an Aussie Christmas.

Kylie said...

Lovely - you have done a great job with it! I am sure that it looks great on.

tigerfilly said...

Ha - I lie in bed designing patterns in my head too! It worked out really well, I think a sash would look lovely.