9.6.07

Girls weekend away...

I have just been on a girls weekend away. It was so much fun. The location and good friends makes for a perfect time!! I must admit, staying up until 4:30 in the morning and getting up at 7:30am does not do great things for me for the rest of the week... I made these bags to give to each of my friends to take home as a memento of our weekend together. It was tedious but fun to make them. I had a bit of a production line happening LOL. The girls loved them! I would love to make one for myself but I don't think I could face making another for awhile LOL.. Everyone else made or bought something to add to our 'goodie bag'.. I will take a photo of what I received and post it later... These are the bags I made..



On the weekend away our friends parents took us on a champagne cruise on their yacht. It was absolutely gorgeous! The weather was perfect! Here is a photo that I took whilst out on the yacht.. Not the best pic but I like it anyway!

3 comments:

Cass said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time. I love the bags you made too

tigerfilly said...

The bags look fab - good on you for a huge effort!

Natalie said...

Oh wow! Look at all those bags, they all look fantastic, I really love the pink paisley floral one - that's my kind of bag!