16.6.07

Funky Flower Pants!!!

I love this fabric. It is a lightweight drill (I think).. I love the colours and flowers.. I love the style of the pants.. When I made them they were the perfect fit. I was waiting for the cooler weather to hit so she could get to wear them. Finally when she gets the opportunity to wear them I find that she has had a growth spurt and they are now too short!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I will most likely put them up for sale in my shop soon..



(no, she wasn't in trouble in this photo LOL.. she was either not co-operating or playing hide and seek!!)

8 comments:

Helen said...

Oh Lollie! Great print! Now those are my type of pants! Look very funky!!!

Cass said...

I love the pants. I think they look ok in length though

thehummingcat said...

They look great, I love the fabric!

Suz said...

I love both of these. And that fabric is fab - pink and purple together in the one print!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these! Great fabric, she looks like she is having fun.

Leah said...

They are such cute pants! I don't think they are too short - maybe you could put a little hem on them?

tigerfilly said...

Very very gorgeous, love big prints especially bright purple!

Kyla said...

You are so talented with your sewing. I'm jealous!