17.4.07

Winter PJ's.

Here is a pair of PJ's that I have been working on. The colour isn't coming out right on the photo but it is a hot pink flannelette with white spots . I got all tricky and added some white trim to the cuffs and collar. I think it finishes it off nicely! There are a few flaws (nothing major) but still fully usable so I will put them in my shop at a reduced price. I'm very happy with how they turned out and I will be making some for Emily in her size.. You can see them for sale here



Close up of cuff.

7 comments:

Corrie said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!! good job!

Austysmum said...

They look great - the white trim sets them off perfectly!

Suz said...

These pjs are lovely - nice and bright, and hot pink is a winner.

Cass said...

Love them Angel. If I hadn't already made Charlotte so many pairs of pj's I would buy them.

Andrea said...

Great job ANGEL, they look just great. I love the white feature.

Natalie said...

I can't see any flaws, I think they look great!

tigerfilly said...

Ver professional looking cuff!