'BUNNY RUG PANTS'

And just because I think these are so sweet, here is a close up of the print on it..

Here is another project that I have been working on. It is not quite finished yet. Still have to put some buttons (probably toggles) on it. I love it so much. It is a crocheted jacket (der, as if you couldn't tell it was a jacket!!).. I have never crocheted anything other than a square blanket before this!

It is so warm and snuggly.. I had lots of fun making this.. I will get another photo of it all finished and show you what it looks like when it is on. SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

I have also been crocheting some beanies. Nothing overly spectacular.. No pics.. I am not happy with any of them at the moment so I have shoved them down the bottom of my knitting bag *blush*..
It has been a busy couple of weeks for us. We painted Emily's bedroom. Now it looks very girlie!! Once she is out of her cot and we get rid of the changetable etc we can start getting her some better furniture.
Here is her room.. of course, when you get your room painted you MUST jump up and down in it, squealing and saying, "Oooh, tippy!!" 'Tippy' means 'pretty' (of course!!).. And you MUST get ANYONE who is within arms reach of you to "come on... tippy.. look.. tippy!!" and we must follow and look at the 'tippy' room once again..

I am in love with green and pink at the moment. I have grand plans of having all white wood furniture for her. After having 2 boys I am loving having lots of PINK everywhere!!
Well, that's about it from me for tonight. I've got a few more projects on the go (I feel like the queen of multi-tasking these days!).. just some winter pj's..
Please don't forget to leave a comment if you stop by.. Happy blogging (or blobbing as I call it! :p)...



7 comments:
Great idea on using the cute bunny rug for the pants - I may have to steal that one. Love the crocheted jacket - very clever. And such a pretty paint combination. I love that!
The crocheted jacket looks lovely and snuggly. And I love the new colours of the room.
Wow at the crocheted jacket - it looks amazing. Can't wait to see a photo of Emily in it!!
And room is very very sweet. Some big painted flowers on the walls would look tippy too :)
How sweet is she?!
Angel, love the pants and the crocheted jacket well done. Emily's room looks great too
You have been busy Angel - VERY TIPPY ROOM! I love the colours - have fun decorating it! The jacket looks great!
Wow Nagel,
Love the jacket, I am too scared to crochet anything lol and very clever to use the bunny rug as fabric for pants.
Hey, must show you my girls room, I think we used the same green as you. Now that the white bunkers bunkbeds are in there it looks great. White furniture will look great in Miss E's room. Make sure to show us some pics when its complete.
cheers,
Leoni
I love the crocheted jacket, very impressive, cant wait to see it finished, toggles will be a perfect addition.
White furniture will definately finish the tippy room, sooo very girly. Have fun!
Post a Comment