15.8.06

I have an addiction!

Did I ever mention that I have an addiction? Well it seems as though I do. I find myself thinking about sewing/patterns/fabric every waking hour (and even non-waking hour!). This could slowly drive me crazy.... Oh wait, I am already crazy!!!

Here are my latest thrifty finds...



There are an assortment of sheets and pillowcases. I could have got heaps more but I had to restrain myself from buying them..

I have been sewing madly!! Here is the latest.



The pants are made from stretch denim. It was surprisingly easy to work with. The ruffle has a decorative stitch around the edge which caused me some grief but I got there in the end... They are too big for her at the moment though.

Here it is with the dress I made for her the other day.. Both are too big but at least she can grow into them.



I am working on a summer dress at the moment so I will get that up on here in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, the pants look great, I love the way you have done the hems.

Anonymous said...

wow. great job. Love the new fabrics too. You've got some lovely patterns and colours amongst them. :)

I think we have created a monster :)

brazen's crafts said...

everything in your blog is gorgeous!!!