17.8.06

A springy dress...


Lots going on here at the moment. I have had some people ask me to make some clothes for their children! ME!! They want 'ME' to make them clothes! I was speechless (but chuffed) that they thought my stuff was good enough *blush*. Mum is lending me her overlocker so that will be a great help.

Spring is nearly here so what better time to get some pretty spring-y dresses made. Here is the one I made earlier this week (or was it the weekend?) It's only just warm enough now to put DD in it to take a photo.. It just screams 'SPRING'...



There are more photos coming but blogger is playing up so I will publish this now before I lose it all...

3 comments:

SusannahJ said...

That dress is totally adorable!!! (and so is Emily of course!!)

Helen said...

Oh Lollie!!! What a sweet dress! Its lovely! Very cute DD too! No wonder people are asking you to make clothes for their kiddies! You are so clever!!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Great minds must think alike. Have a look at the latest dresses i have made. They are nearly identical *lol*. I love shirring, I love spring i love cute dresses!! :)