Yeah, pretty pathetic title I know...
I was itching to use some green velvet ribbon that a friend had given me and this was the only fabric that would go with it. It's different that's for sure! It was a vintage pillow case that I had bought ages ago... I followed (roughly) the pattern from the Bend the Rules sewing book. I love the style of this bag. I'm sure I will make it again with a different fabric and adjust the pattern more to suit my needs.
I was itching to use some green velvet ribbon that a friend had given me and this was the only fabric that would go with it. It's different that's for sure! It was a vintage pillow case that I had bought ages ago... I followed (roughly) the pattern from the Bend the Rules sewing book. I love the style of this bag. I'm sure I will make it again with a different fabric and adjust the pattern more to suit my needs.





2 comments:
Great bag and I love that ribbon
That ribbon really makes the bag, top job!
Post a Comment