28.4.08

Toolbelt and a WIP..

After watching Emily struggle to stick her 'tools' in her pants I decided to make her a toolbelt. Since my fabric is nicely sorted (you can see it here) it made it so much easier to choose some fabric for this project. It was made from stuff in my 'scrap pile'. I think the only thing I cut was some straps to tie at the back. Everything else was (thankfully) the right size. It took me about 20mins to whip this up and it's been a huge hit! If I were to make it again I'd make some alterations...




Here is a WIP. I am going to be attending my God-Daughters Confirmation soon and she asked me to be her Sponsor (Awwwwwwww!). Because I don't go out often (ever!) I had nothing to wear. I took an old dress out of my wardrobe and got a basic pattern from it (so far I have altered it so much it barely resembles the 'original' LOL!).. here is a sneaky peak..

That is all for now. I will hopefully be back soon with the finished product!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Lovely tool belt and it looks like it will get lots of use

Unknown said...

That is just the coolest thing. I love it.