20.4.08

Oooh, 2 posts in 2 days!!!

Just thought I'd post photos of the pj's I made for Emily the other day. We are having crazy weather here in QLD. One day it's hot and the next we are all reaching for our jumpers. So I thought I'd make her some 'in between' weight jammies. I took an old tshirt and added some sleeves to the end of the tshirt sleeves and put some shirring elastic on the ends and then made some matching pants... and then, VOILA!! PJ's in half an hour!!!

I am really happy with these. I especially love the fabric. Emily loves them too and there is usually some sort of struggle to get them off her LOL.

I am thinking of using this idea to get more life out of some of her other old tshirts in her drawer. Most of them are still in perfect condition but it's getting a little chilly and she is running low on long sleeved shirts so this will be a great way to get more out of them (and save me money!)...

Please excuse the photos.. She is a cheeky one when it comes to having her photos taken..



2 comments:

fallen~from~grace said...

What a great idea! They look great!

Cass said...

Great idea for the tshirts, I might have to borrow that one.