18.10.07

Random things.

Hello,

What has been happening here in 'Lollieland'?... Well, my 'baby' turned 14 this week!! 14! Can you believe it? He is nearly a 'man' LOL! (not that he acts like it sometimes.. Sometimes I think his nearly 3 yr old sister is more mature than him LOL). I do have to say though how very proud I am of him. He is polite, generous and well mannered. Not too mention good looking ;).. I get many compliments about what a lovely, well mannered boy he is.. makes my heart go all squishy!!

I started up a new shop here.

No other sewing happening just yet. I would like to get some clothes made for Emily. I also want to get some Christmas presents made too.

DH came home with this today...


Awwwwwww.. isn't he/she just the sweetest thing you've ever seen! Apparently it was being attacked and the mother didn't want anything to do with it so DH bought it home and called someone from some organisation (can't think of who at the moment!) and they came and picked it up. Emily was most upset that the man was taking the duck away but we tried to explain to her that he was taking it to back to it's family.. I think he said it was a Wood Duck.. I don't know.. whatever it is it is so cute...

What else? I can't think straight at the moment.. I am surprised that I have managed to post this much!! I will leave this for now and try to update a bit more soon..

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to you Little Mister 14!!! Wow, I don't want to even think about Jordan turning 14, hard enough that he will be 8 already next year.

Off to check out your new shop too, congratulations!

Cass said...

Happy Birthday to your big boy. Welcome to Made It!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new shop, and happy birthday to your big boy! They grow up way too fast don't they.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bec, Happy Belated birthday to Mr 14. Awww, cute little duck. Glad he was saved by your DH, off to check out your store.