4.5.07

I'm on an 'uploading' roll!!!

Here are the cord pants that I made the other day. I decided that I didn't want to put elastic all the way around as I usually do so I did a flat front instead. Of course I only decided this AFTER I had sewn the legs together so I didn't make allowances for that and they turned out too big around the waist. I put in a pleat on each leg which bought them in just enough.. they look great on.. Simple but more 'dressy' than my usual style.. I will make more of these I think..

FRONT


BACK


Here is the crocheted jacket that I made awhile ago.. I got around to getting some toggles and putting them on. I love it!! In the process of making another...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pants look fabulous! I love the pleated front. I have started doing the elastic only half way around too sometimes, you are right, it does make them seem dressier.

Natalie said...

I can't decide what I love the most! The jacket is just gorgeous, but the pants are just fantastic!!! I love the flat front and pleat too, it really does dress them up, great job

Unknown said...

really nice job on both. The pants look great and I love the colour too.

Kylie said...

Oh I am in love witht hat jacket - what a fab job you did on it! I wish that I could follow a pattern and be able to make something like that! I will stick with knitting me thinks!

tigerfilly said...

Well done on the jacket - knitting and crochet are so satisfying to finally finish. The pants are great too.