This is a new outfit I made using a vintage pattern. I love the style of this top. It was difficult because there were a few terms that I didn't understand but I persevered and I'm glad I did because it is quite sweet. Lots of 'firsts' in this top for me. I've never done a collar, or thread & loop, and I had never done the type of pleats that are used on this..



Close up of the pleats..

I'm going to list them it in my shop. I really want to make another one. This time in Emily's colour and perhaps a bit smaller because it is just a little bit too big.
4 comments:
This is gorgeous Angel!! Well done.
Angel! I love seeing little girls in blue, looks wonderful!
Angel I love it. Personally I like the longer length, she looks great in it
That looks gorgeous.
Kerry
Post a Comment