22.3.07

I love it!!

I love it, I really, really love it!!! This was my first time sewing polar fleece. I must admit, I was a little scared (big wuss I am!) but it was so easy to work with. Not too easy to unpick when you make a mistake though LOL.. I used a pattern that I found at an op shop the other day for 50c! When I got home I opened the pattern to find that the previous 'owner' had enlarged and traced off patterns in the next 4 or so sizes (pattern went from 4-7) so I definitely got a bargain there! I even put pockets on it!



3 comments:

Kylie said...

What a lovely wat to use up that polar fleece. You have done a great job = it looks great. I do hope that it is not too small though

Cass said...

Angel that is fantastic.

ingridk said...

My niece would love something like that, I might have to check out SL and give it a try myself. It looks great.