Hence the reason why I haven't updated in awhile. I've got LOTS of orders to do at the moment. It's really surprised me actually. It's done wonders for my confidence I'll tell you that much LOL. I am staying up late almost everynight sewing.
Not much sewing here tonight though. I had to re-thread my overlocker to change colours and the tension decided to play up on me. What's with that?? So after an hour of fiddling around with that and it still decided not to work I was just about to pack it in when all of a sudden it started working.. Maybe it was a sign that I wasn't meant to sew tonight.. I don't know.. I packed up anyway and came on here to post. I am probably not making much sense at all.. I'm so tired I am barely see the monitor!
I'll go now.. I am sure you don't want to hear my babbling..
I come back next time with some photos (hopefully!)
1.9.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We do miss you! But it sounds like you're pretty good at this whole sewing thing so keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment