

It is from a vintage pattern. I wasn't going to make it for DD but when I tried it on her I fell in love with it, even though it's too big! Oh well, she will grow into it LOL.. The pattern was missing the arm and neck facings but I don't think that matters too much.
I made these the other day. I don't think you can really see from these photos but the denim has a glitter thread through it. Looks really good! Please excuse the fact that this is the back of the jeans.. DD wore them to playgroup this morning and we have some lunch on the front LOL..

Decorative stitching on edge of ruffle...

I picked up some buttons from the salvos this morning. $0.20c for 8 buttons. There were two packets so I grabbed them! I also got some rick rack for $0.20c!!! There is about a metre and a half of white. It will definately come in handy..
Lastly, here is a photo of my DD.. She is wearing the purple brodorie anglaise outfit I made for her (not that you can tell)... anyway, the pic isn't anything sewing related.. I just love it LOL..

Ok, enough babble from me.. Thanks for all the coments so far girls :) I really appreciate it!!



2 comments:
Love the pants and this top as well. The decorative stitching is great
It all looks great, you have been a busy girl!
Post a Comment